A comprehensive diagnostic assessment explains why your child is struggling with impulse control, concentration, social skills, reading, maths, spelling or writing. Once you have identified why they are struggling you then know how to address these issues. Read more about the benefits of assessment here.
We provide the following diagnostic assessments:
- Cognitive assessment to determine giftedness and intellectual functioning.
- Educational assessments to determine a learning disability (e.g., dyslexia)
- Working memory assessment
- Assessment of executive functioning
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
Verbal feedback and a detailed written report that is filled with practical strategies is provided for all diagnostic assessments.